When I saw this plane stamp set in the Sale-A-Bration catalog I just knew I absolutely HAD to get it! My husband is a private pilot and likes to fly a Cessna whenever he can. So this would be perfect for his Valentine's day card and future birthday cards!
- Crumb Cake Cardstock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
- Basic Black Cardstock 4" x 5-1/4"
- Very Vanilla Cardstock 3-7/8" x 5-1/8"
- Gold Glimmer Paper 1/4" x 3-7/8"
- Stamps: Sky is the Limit, Gorgeous Grunge
- Ink: Early Espresso, Tip Top Taupe, Soft Suede
- Accessories: 15" Basic Black Stitiched Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponge, Crumb Cake Marker, 2-Way Glue Pen
For this lovely start off by stamping the plane and the greeting onto the Very Vanilla cardstock in Early Espresso ink. Stamp the smoke trail onto the cardstock in Tip Top Taupe ink. Stamp the large splatter image from Gorgeous Grunge onto the cardstock several times in Soft Suede ink. Then sponge around the edges of the cardstock with Soft Suede ink. Color in the fuselage of the plane with the Crumb Cake marker to make it stand out more.
Next use the 2-Way Glue Pen to adhere the strip of Gold Glimmer Paper onto the left side of the panel. Use glue stick to adhere this piece down onto the Basic Black cardstock. Wrap the Basic Black Stitched Satin ribbon around the top of the panel and tie it into a knot. Then stick this panel onto the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
For the inside of the card I just quickly stamped the plane image in Early Espresso ink and colored in the fuselage of the plane with a Crumb Cake marker.
This is a super fast and easy yet oh so pretty card that is perfect for a guy.