Here is another fun and super easy card from the January Make & Take that uses Sale-A-Bration goodies! This one was a case of the catalog sample.
- Basic Black Cardstock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
- Whisper White Cardstock (2) 4" x 5-1/4"
- Stamps: Botanicals for You
- Ink: Night of Navy, Mint Macaroon, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi
- Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Stamp the "just for you" greeting onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock in Night of Navy ink. Stamp the flowers around the greeting in Mint Macaroon, Daffodil Delight, and Calypso Coral. Add a few leaves with Wild Wasabi ink. Adhere this panel onto the card front with glue stick and add a small Rhinestone Basic Jewel into the center of the Calypso Coral flowers.
Take another piece of Whisper White cardstock and stamp the greeting from Botanicals for You onto the top of the cardstock in Night of Navy ink. Stamp a cluster of flowers in the lower right hand corner of the cardstock. Then just glue this piece inside the card with glue stick.
That's it! Super duper simple.