Today I have another card from the January Make and Take to share with you! This month was all about keeping the cards quick and easy.
- Crisp Cantaloupe card stock 4-1/4" x 11", scored at 5-1/2"
- Whisper White card stock 4" x 5-1/4"
- Coastal Cabana card stock 2" x 3-3/4"
- Whisper White card stock 1-7/8" x 3-3/4"
- Gold Ribbon 10"
- Stamps: Best Day Ever, Petitie Petals
- Ink: Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral
- Accessories: Petitie Petals Punch, Ornate Tag Topper Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Pearls, Glue Dots, Gold 1/8" Ribbon
Start off on this one by folding the Crisp Cantaloupe card stock on the score line. Now take the dot image from Best Day Ever and stamp it several times in the center of the large piece of Whisper White card stock. To get the different colors of dots ink up the stamp once, then stamp it three different times before inking it up again.
Next stamp the greeting in Calypso Coral ink onto the strip of Whisper White card stock. Glue the greeting layer onto the strip of Coastal Cabana card stock then punch one end with the Ornate Tag Topper Punch. Thread the gold ribbon through the top of the tag and tie it into a bow. Stick the tag onto the card front at an angle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
For the adorable little flower stamp the image from Petitie Petals onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock in Daffodil Delight ink. Punch out the flower with the Petite Petals Punch and glue the flower onto the card front with a Glue Dot and add a small pearl into the center of the flower.
For the inside stamp the dots image several times across the top in Crisp Cantaloupe ink. Then stamp the greeting in Calypso Coral ink.
Ta da!!!! You're done!