Today I have a fun layered up card to share with you This one I just really had a lot if fun stacking different elements and bright colors with the lovely Smoky Slate card stock.
- Basic Gray card stock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
- Whisper White card stock 3-3/4" x 5"
- Quatrefancy DSP 3-5/8" x 4-7/8"
- Quatrefacncy DSP 1" 3-3/4"
- Silver Glimmer Paper 1/8" x 3-3/4"
- Stamps: Too Kind
- Ink: Melon Mambo
- Accessories: Perfect Pennants Die, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Brights Buttons, Stampin' Dimensionals, 2-Way Glue Pen
For this card I started off by gluing the large piece of DSP onto the Whisper White card stock. Then I glued that layer onto the card front. I took a scrap of Smoky Slate card stock and ran it through the Big Shot on the Perfect Pennants de to get the lacy scalloped circle. I stamped the greeting from Too Kind onto a scrap of Smoky Slate DSP in Melon Mambo ink and punched that out with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch and glued it inside the scallopy circle. I stuck the scalloped circle onto the card front with a few Stampin' Dimensionals.
I really like the fun layers and bright colors on this card with the touch of sparkle. Because you know every project has to have at least a little bit of sparkle! :)