This card is one of my favorites from the Make and Take! I obviously love the different shades of blue with that fun background!
- Lost Lagoon card stock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
- Night of Navy card stock 2-1/4" x 3-1/2"
- Snapshot DSP 2" x 3-1/4"
- Very Vanilla card stock 1-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Hello Honey card stock 1-5/8" x 4-7/8"
- 10" Cherry Cobbler Baker's twine
- Stamps: Lots of Thanks, Backgrounds Rule, Show and Tell 2
- Ink: Real Red, Hello Honey, Night of Navy
- Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals
I stamped the greeting image from Lots of Thanks onto the right side of the Very Vanilla strip in Night of Navy ink. The arrows from Show and Tell 2 were stamped in Night of Navy, Real Red, and Hello Honey ink. This layer was glued down onto the Hello Honey card stock. Then the twine was wrapped around the panel and tied into a knot then this panel was stuck onto the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. That does it for the card front.
For the inside I glued the strip of DSP onto the large piece of Very Vanilla card stock. Then I stamped the arrows just like on the card front. Then this was just glued inside.
That's it! I seriously LOVE this fabulous new background image. I do have a tip though. When you first use your stamp take a sharpie and add a line or something against the top of the stamp. It's so easy to end up with the numbers upside down on the card front. So a little black line will make it easy to see where the fold of your card needs to go.