So are you ready to see the next Make and Take card? Well here it is! Lots more new catalog goodies and some fun bright colors!
- Mellow Moss card stock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
- Blackberry Bliss card stock 3-3/4" x 5"
- Park Lane DSP 3-5/8" x 4-7/8"
- Whisper White card stock 2" x 3-5/8"
- Pool Party card stock 1" x 3-5/8"
- Watercolor paper 2" x 3"
- 18" Hello Honey ribbon
- Stamps: Work of Art
- Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey,
- Markers: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon
- Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Scallop Tag Topper Punch
Next I used the Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, and Hello Honey markers directly on the stamp image from Work of Art. Then I took a Stampin' Spitzer with water and sprayed the stamp 4-5 times and stamped it onto the Watercolor Paper. Now don't freak out. At this point it looks pretty ugly. But go ahead and dry it with your Heat Tool and the colors will brighten up. Then use the Scallop Tag Topper Punch on both ends of the Watercolor Paper. Finally stamp the greeting on top of the watercolored brush stroke in Blackberry Bliss ink.
Run the Hello Honey ribbon through the tag ends of the watercolor paper. Then stick the tag shape onto the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. Wrap the ribbon around the card front and tie the ribbon into a knot.
For the inside we once again have to add a piece of white for space to write a message. So I took the Zig-zag stamp from Work of Art and colored each lines in Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, and Hello Honey markers. Then spritz the stamp just like you did before then stamp the image from the bottom up three times. Then add the "Thank you" in Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey ink.
Do you like working with this lovely new green?