Today I have a fun and bright birthday card to share with you! This bright Tangelo Twist card stock just screams cheerful when paired with other bright colors!
- Tangelo Twist card stock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- Crushed Curry card stock 2-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Confetti Celebration DSP 2" x 5-1/2"
- Whisper White card stock 4" x 5-1/4"
- Confetti Celebration DSP 3/4" x 5-1/4"
- 20" Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon
- Stamps: Four You, Cycle Celebration
- Ink: Versamark, Bermuda Bay, Tangelo Twist
- Accessories: Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Black embossing powder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Zig Zag embossing folder, Brights Buttons, Glue Dots, Chevron Punch, 2-Way Glue Pen
I glued this layer onto the Hello Honey card stock. I wrapped the Bermuda Bay ribbon around the length of the panel and tied it into a bow. I stuck this layer onto the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals and glued a Brights button right next to the greeting with a Glue Dot.
Once I got the card to this point I thought it could use just something else. So I punched some Silver Glimmer Paper with the Chevron Border Punch and used 2-Way Glue Pen to glue just the chevrons onto the top left corner of the card front.
For the inside I stamped the candles from Cycle Celebration into the bottom right hand corner in Bermuda Bay ink. Then I stamped the greeting in Tangelo Twist ink. Finally I glued the strip of DSP onto the bottom of the card stock and glued this layer inside the card to finish it off.
I really like all the bright colors and geometric designs on the card front. What do you think of the new Tangelo Twist color? Too bright? Or just perfect?