Are you ready to see the final card that my guests made at the April Make and Take? Here it is!
- Marina Mist card stock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
- Pear Pizzaz card stock 3" x 4"
- Very Vanilla card stock 2-3/4" x 3-3/4"
- Modern Medley DSP 1-3/4" x 2-3/4"
- Silver Glimmer Paper 1/4" x 2-3/4"
- Very Vanilla card stock 4" x 5-1/4"
- Stamps: Yippee Skippiee, Hardwood, Petite Petals
- Ink: Pacific Point, Calypso Coral
- Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Rhinestones, Petitie Petals Punch
Okay, lets get started. Fold the Marina Mist card stock on the score line. Stamp the card front with the oh so fabulous Hardwood background stamp in Pacific Point ink. Now stamp your greeting from Yippee Skipiee onto the top of the Very Vanilla card stock in Pacific Point ink. Glue the Modern Medley DSP onto the bottom of the Very Vanilla card stock, then glue the strip of Silver Glimmer Paper right at the edge of the DSP.
Glue this layer onto the Pear Pizzaz card stock with some glue stick. Then stick this panel onto the card front with some Dimensionals. Stamp the flower from Petitie Petals onto a scrap of Crisp Cantaloupe card stock in Calypso Coral ink. Punch out the stamped flower plus one more with the Petite Petals Punch.
Curl the flower petals then glue the flowers together with some 2-Way Glue Pen. Glue the flower onto the card front with a Stampin' Dimensional and add a rhinestone into the center of the flower to give the card a little more sparkle.
Finally take the large piece of Very Vanilla card stock and stamp the flower image several times in Calypso Coral ink then glue it inside the card with some glue stick.