This is another card from the April Make and Take and it is a fun one with lots of pattern and layers, but it's not too hard to put together.
- Natural White card stock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
- Early Espresso card stock 3-7/8" x 5-1/8"
- Pool Party Coredinations 3-3/4" x 5"
- This & That DSP 2" x 3-3/4"
- Whisper White 2" x 3-1/2"
- Pool Party card stock 4" x 5-1/4"
- This & That DSP 1" x 4"
- 6" Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon
- 4" Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
- Stamps: So Sorry
- Ink: Midnight Muse, Gumball Green
- Accessories: Chevron embossing folder, Angled Tag Topper Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape, Glue Dots, Sanding Block
Although this card has a lot of pieces it really isn't that hard to put together. So lets get started. Take your Naturals White card stock and fold it on the score line. Now take the Pool Party Coredinations card stock and run it through the Big Shot in the Chevron embossing folder then use the Sanding Block to sand off some of the raised texture. Glue this onto the right side of the Early Espresso card stock. Glue your DSP down onto the right side of the Early Espresso card stock.
Take the Gumball Green ribbon, wrap it around the middle of the panel where the DSP meets the Coredinations card stock and use a couple Glue Dots to glue the ribbon ends to the back of the card stock. Then glue this layer down onto the card front.
It's not shown, but for the inside glue the 1" wide DSP onto the right side of the Pool Party card stock. Then add a piece of Watercolor Wonder polka dot washi tape right next to the DSP and wrap the ends around to the back. Then glue this piece inside the card.
That's it! Now you have a fun card that is sure to brighten up someone's day.