Today I've got a bright and fun birthday card to share with you! I just couldn't resist this great big bold greeting!
- Basic Gray card stock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
- Kaleidescope DSP 4" x 5-1/4"
- Basic Black card stock 3-1/3" x 4-3/8"
- Whisper White card stock 3" x 4-1/4"
- Whisper White card stock 4" x 5-1/4"
- Basic Black card stock 1/4" x 4"
- Stamps: Another Great Year
- Ink: Versamark
- Markers: Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
- Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Gold embossing powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Large Rhinestones
Fold the Basic Gray card stock on the score line. Use some glue stick to glue the DSP onto the card front. Now take the smaller piece of Whisper White card stock and rub your Embossing Buddy all over it. Then stamp the greeting from Another Great Year onto the card stock in Versamark ink, cover with Gold embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat it with your heat tool until its nice and shiny.
Use the markers to color in the banners. Then glue this onto the Basic Black card stock and stick this layer onto the card front with a few Stampin' Dimensionals. Then add the large rhinestone to cover up your finger print smudge that you god on the card.
Color in the candles and banner with your markers. Then glue this inside the card with some Glue Stick. Finally take the thin strip of Basic Black and glue it onto the left side of the card stock.
Now your fun birthday card is ready to send some birthday wishes!