Today I have another make and take project to share with you! This one is a simple birthday card that has some bright pops of color with some neutrals.
- Crumb Cake card stock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
- Whisper White card stock 3" x 3"
- Night of Navy card stock 2-1/2" x 3-1/2"
- Whisper White card stock (3) 7/8" x 2-7/8"
- Pistachio Pudding card stock 1/2" x 3-1/4"
- Stamps: Morning Meadow
- Ink: Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy
- Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Rhinestones, paper Snips
For this lovely start off by folding the Crumb Cake card stock on the score line. Glue the larger piece of Whisper White card stock onto the card front. Next glue the Night of Navy card stock on top of the Whisper White piece.
Now take your three strips of Whisper White and stamp the flower image from Morning Meadow onto the card stock in Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, and Crushed Curry ink. Stick the panels onto the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. Tip: Start with the two outside pieces and space them evenly from the edges. Then place the center one evenly spaced between the outer two. It's much easier than trying to start from the middle.
Now stamp the greeting onto the strip of Pistachio Pudding card stock in Night of Navy ink and use Paper Snips to trim the ends into a dove-tail shape. Glue the banner on top of the flower panels with 2-Way Glue Pen then add a rhinestone onto either side of the greeting. Stamp some flowers on the inside of the card to add some fun pattern inside.
That's it for this fun and cute card!