This lovely is another card from the March Make and Take. I really wanted to show off the pretty pattern from the Sweet Sorbet DSP pack from Sale-A-Bration. Pretty and simple!
- Coastal Cabana card stock 4-1/4" x 11", scored at 5-1/2"
- Sweet Sorbet DSP 3" x 4"
- Summer Starfruit card stock 2-3/4", x 3-1/4"
- Whisper White card stock 2-3/4" x 3-1/4"
- 18" Crisp Cantaloupe twine
- Stamps: Peaceful Petals, You're Lovely
- Ink: Coastal Cabana
- Accessories: Deco Labels Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack, Beautifully Baroque embossing folder, 3/16" Corner Punch
Fold the Coastal Cabana card stock on the score line, then run the card front through the Big Shot in the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder. Take the 3/16" Corner punch and use it on just two of the corners on the DSP piece (top left and bottom left). Then glue the DSP onto the card front with some glue stick.
Stamp the greeting from You're Lovely onto the Whisper White card stock in Coastal Cabana ink. Then run this piece through the Big Shot with the 2nd from smallest Deco Labels framelit. Also run the Summer Starfruit card stock through the Big Shot with the 3rd from smallest Deco Labels framelit. Then just use some Stampin' Dimensionals to stick the labels together and to stick the layered labels onto the card. Add a couple Rhinestones on either side of the greeting label just to give it a little sparkle.
Finish it up by wrapping the Crisp Cantaloupe twine around the card front and tie it into a bow.
To dress up the inside a little take the image from Peaceful Petals and stamp it several times across the bottom in Coastal Cabana ink. Done! That's it!