This is a fun and cheery card that my guests made at the March Make and Take. I was really wishing hard for spring, so everything is pretty spring colors! This is also the last card from the March Make and Take. To see the other Make and Take projects just click on the Make & Take Projects button on my sidebar.
- Daffodil Delight card stock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
- Crushed Curry card stock 3-3/4" x 5"
- Smoky Slate card stock 2-1/2" x 3-3/4"
- Whisper White card stock 2-3/8" x 3-5/8"
- 18" Strawberry Slush ribbon
- Stamps: Happy Watercolor
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Stazon, Calypso Coral
- Markers: Gumball Green, Blender Pen
- Accessories: Fancy Fan embossing folder, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals, Strawberry Slush Ruffle Stretch Trim
Okay, here we go! Fold the Daffodil Delight card stock on the score line. Then run the Crushed Curry card stock through the Big Shot in the Fancy Fan embossing folder. Use some glue stick to glue this layer onto the card front.
Now take the watercolor brushstroke type image from Happy Watercolor and stamp it onto the bottom of the Whisper White card stock in Daffodil Delight ink. Stamp the greeting on top of the brush stroke image in Stazon. Now stamp the flowers above the greeting in Stazon.
With your Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral ink pads closed, squeeze the center of the ink pad, then open the ink pad half-way and use a Blender Pen to pick the ink up off the lid to color in your flowers. Use the Gumball Green marker to color in the flower stems. Use some more glue stick to glue the stamped Whisper White card stock onto the Smoky Slate card stock. Stick this layer onto the card front with a few Stampin' Dimensionals. Then simply take the Strawberry Slush ribbon, wrap it around the card front, and tie it into a knot.
To make the inside a little pretty stamp the watercolor brushstroke image several times along the side in Daffodil Delight ink. Then stamp the dots image several times in Calypso Coral ink.
You're done! Now you can send someone a little happiness, sunshine, and spring wishes!