Oh my! This post has been sitting in the drafts folder since last summer. Well it's time to finish it up and share it with you. Albeit very late.
- Pistachio Pudding card stock 4-1/4" x 11", scored at 5-1/2"
- Afternoon Picnic DSP 2-1/2" x 4"
- Wisteria Wonder card stock 3/4" x 4-1/4"
- Silver Glimmer Paper 1/8" x 4-1/4"
- Stamps: Chalk Talk
- Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Summer Starfruit
- Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Start off by folding the Pistachio Pudding card stock on the score line. Glue the DSP onto the bottom of the card front with some Glue Stick. Next take the strip of Wisteria Wonder card stock and use the Scallop Edge punch on one long edge. Glue this right at the top of the DSP. Then glue this little strip of Glimmer Paper onto the Wisteria Wonder piece to add a little bit of sparkle.
Next up stamp the label image into the upper right hand corner of the card front in Pistachio Pudding ink. Stamp the "for you" image onto a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock in Summer Starfruit ink. Punch out the greeting with the 1-3/8" Circle punch and use a dimensional to stick it onto the card front.
Finally for just a little bit more sparkle add a couple Rhinestones onto either side of the stamped label. That's it! Simple and pretty!