Have you seen the fab new tag topper punches in the Occasions Catalog? They are so awesome! I wanted to use both of them during the February Make and Take so my guests had a chance to get their inky fingers on them and try them out. So I used the angled tag punch on this card to add a fun detail.
- Wisteria Wonder card stock 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
- Whisper White card stock 4” x 5-1/4”
- Elegant Eggplant card stock 2” x 3”
- Smoky Slate card stock 5/8” x 3”
- 4” Silver Ribbon
- Stamps: A Dozen Thoughts, Papillion Potpourri, Everything Eleanor
- Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant
- Accessories: Angled Tag Topper Punch, Delicate Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Paper Snips, Rhinestones, 2-Way Glue Pen
First I took the large piece of Whisper White card stock and stamped the large beautiful swirl from Everything Eleanor on to the card stock in Wisteria Wonder ink. Then I stuck it down onto the Wisteria Wonder card front with some Glue Stick. Super simple.
Next I took the piece of Elegant Eggplant card stock and punched one end with the Angled Tag Topper Punch then ran the tag through the Big Shot in the Decorative Dots embossing folder (which you can get for FREE during Sale-A-Bration if you order $50 worth of goodies). I took the silver ribbon and tied it onto the top of the tag then used more Glue Stick to stick the tag onto the center of the card front.
I stamped the greeting from A Dozen Thoughts onto the strip of Smoky Slate card stock in Elegant Eggplant ink. A couple snips on each end with some Paper Snips and a couple Rhinestones turned this little strip into a lovely little banner. I glued the banner on top of the tag with a couple Stampin' Dimensionals.
Simple, monochromatic, and pretty! How have you been using these fun tag topper punches?