You do make me happy my dear readers, but in this case it's also the fabulous greeting from the new Perfect Pennants stamp set in the Occasions catalog. What a great way to let someone know they are special to you! This card is one of the projects that my January Make and Take guests worked on.
- Whisper White CS 4-1/4" x 11", scored at 5-1/2"
- Coastal Cabana DSP 4" x 5-1/4"
- Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum (hearts) 3-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Crisp Cantaloupe CS 1-3/4" x 3"
- 13" Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffle Stretch Trim
- Stamps: Perfect Pennants
- Ink: Versamark, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe
- Accessories: Paper Snips, 2-Way Glue Pen, Banner Framelits, Gold embossing powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Stampin' Dimensionals
To make this lovely start out by gluing the Coastal Cabana DSP onto the card front. Now take the 5th from smallest Banners Framelit and use it to cut your pretty gold vellum with the hearts in your Big Shot. Use your Embossing Buddy on the piece of Crisp Cantaloupe card stock then stamp the greeting from Perfect Pennants onto the card stock in Versamark ink. Pour Gold embossing powder over the stamped greeting, tap off the excess, and heat it with your heat tool. Cut out the pretty and shiny greeting banner with the 2nd from smallest Banners Framelit in your Big Shot.
Glue the greeting banner onto the center of the vellum banner with a couple Stampin' Dimensionals. Add some Glue Stick onto the backside of the vellum banner just where the Crisp Cantaloupe banner is. Also add a couple dots of 2-Way Glue Pen behind each of the hearts on the banner then stick this down onto the center of the card front.
Wrap the Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffle Stretch Trim around the card front, over the top of the vellum banner and tie it into a knot. Then just trim the ribbon ends with some Paper Snips and you're done!