Here is another one of the cards from the January Make and Take. This is pretty simple and still really pretty!
- Smoky Slate card stock 4-1/4" x 11", scored at 5-1/2"
- Whisper White card stock 2-1/2" x 4-1/4"
- Sweet Sorbet DSP 2-1/4" x 4-1/4"
- Elegant Eggplant card stock 2-3/4" x 3-1/4"
- Whisper White card stock 2" x 3"
- Stamps: Morning Meadow
- Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Smoky Slate
- Accessories: Deco Labels Framelits, Ovals Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Dazzling Details, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
I started off by folding the Smoky Slate card stock on the score line. Them I stamped the flower image several times onto the top of the card front in Smoky Slate ink. To get the varied colors in the stamped images stamp it twice before adding more ink to the stamp. That gives you one darker image and one lighter image all with the same ink pad.
Next use some good ole Glue Stick to glue the fabulous Sweet Sorbet DSP onto the large piece of Whisper White card stock, then onto the card front.
Take the small piece of Whisper White card stock and stamp the label image in Smoky Slate ink. Then stamp the greeting inside the label in Elegant Eggplant ink. Use the 2nd from smallest Ovals Framelit to cut out the stamped image. Use the 2nd from smallest Deco Labels Framelit to cut a label from the Elegant Eggplant card stock.
Use some more Glue Stick to glue the stamped label inside the Elegant Eggplant label. Add some sparkle to the greeting with a small Rhinestone Basic Jewel on each side. Then stick the label down onto the center of the card front with a few Stampin' Dimensionals.
For some more added sparkle add a dot of Dazzling Details into the center of the flowers. You're done! A cute and lovely birthday card ready and waiting to be sent to someone special!