Here is a bright and cheerful card that is sure to bring a smile to someone's face. This card was inspired by Vicky from Crafting Clare's card. It was also one of the cards from the November Make and Take. Yep... November. As in last year. I'm still catching up....
- Bermuda Bay card stock 4-1/4" x 11", scored at 5-1/2"
- Strawberry Slush card stock 3-3/4" x 5"
- Whisper White card stock 3-5/8" x 4-7/8"
- 14" Basic Black Dotted Scallop Ribbon (that is apparently retired and I didn't realize it. Oopsie!)
- Stamps: Happy Day, Gorgeous Grunge, Papillion Potpourri
- Ink: Bermuda Bay, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Black Stazon
- Accessories: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Glue Dots
Stick that layer down onto the Strawberry Slush card stock, then stick that down onto the card front. Wrap your retired ribbon that you forgot was retired around the card front and tie it into a knot. Then just to add a little bit of whimsy stamp the small butterfly image from Papillion Potpourri onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock in Strawberry Slush ink. Punch out the tiny butterfly with the Bitty Butterfly punch and adhere it above your greeting with a Glue Dot.
You're done! See? Super duper simple!