Here is the final card from the December Make and Take! I really wanted to show how Christmas stamp sets could really be used for occasions other than just Christmas. So that is how this fun birthday card came from the Wishing You stamp set from the Holiday Catalog.
- Whisper White card stock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4".
- Eastern Elegance DSP 2" x 5-1/2"
- Midnight Muse card stock 2-1/4" x 2-3/4"
- Whisper White card stock 2" x 2-1/2"
- 18" Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Stamps: Express Yourself, Wishing You
- Markers: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
- Accessories: Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals
Start off by folding the Whisper White card stock on the score line. Use some Glue Stick to glue down the DSP into the center of the card front. Then ink up the "happy birthday" stamp from Express Yourself with a Midnight Muse marker. Breathe on the stamp to re-moisten the ink and stamp the image just above the left side of the DSP. Wrap the ribbon around the card front and tie it into a knot.
Now take the present image from Wishing You and color it in with Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit markers. Breathe on the stamp to re-moisten the ink and stamp the image onto the small piece of Whisper White card stock. Glue this onto the Midnight Muse card stock with some Glue Stick, then stick this layer onto the card front with a few Stampin' Dimensionals.
Finally, just to add a little bit of sparkle because I love sparkle, add a small Rhinestone Basic Jewel into the center of the bow on the stack of presents. You're Done! Now you have another way to use this fabulous Christmas stamp set!