Here is another quick and pretty card from the December Make and Take. These stamps were some of the ones that you could buy individually. I just love the neutral colors of this one. It's just so simple and elegant.
- Early Espresso card stock 4-1/4" x 11", scored at 5-1/2"
- Crumb Cake card stock 4" x 5-1/4"
- Very Vanilla card stock 3-7/8" x 5-1/8"
- Very Vanilla card stock 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" (inside)
- 18" Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon
- Stamps: Christmas Star, Magical Season
- Ink: Soft Suede, Versamark
- Accessories: Gold embossing powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Large Pearl Basic Jewel, Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon
Start off by folding the Early Espresso card stock on the score line. Next stamp the lovely Christmas Star image onto the bottom of both of the Very Vanilla card stock pieces in Soft Suede ink. Glue one of these down on the inside of the card so you have a space to write a message you can actually see.
Rub your Embossing Buddy all over the bottom of the other Very Vanilla card stock and stamp the greeting from Magical Season onto the card stock in Versamark ink. Cover the stamped image with Gold embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat it with the Heat Tool. Glue this layer onto the Crumb Cake card stock and then onto the card front.
Finally add a large pearl into the center of the star for a little bling and wrap the ribbon around the top of the card front and tie it into a bow. Super duper easy yet super pretty!