It’s Friday again! That means it’s time for another Friday Mashup challenge! This time we have a photo inspiration, but first take a look at what I made.
- Stamps: En Francais, Snowflake Soiree
- Card Stock: Whisper White
- Ink: Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse, Versamark
- Accessories: Snow Flurry Die, Silver Glimmer Paper, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Heat tool, Embossing Buddy, Stampin’ Sponge, Sponge Dauber, Glimmer Brad, Paper Piercer, Stampin’ Pierce Mat, Stampin’ Dimensionals, 1/2” Circle Punch, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Sticky Strip, Simply Scored
So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
- Make a project using "the inspiration photo".
- Or Make a "Gift project".
- Or "Mash it Up" and create a "project for a gift using the inspiration photo above".
What do you think? I'm working on putting together a video to show you exactly how I made it. Hopefully I will have it done tomorrow for you.
Update: Take a look at the video HERE!