- Stamps: Circle Circus, Friendly Phrases
- Card Stock: Marina Mist, Basic Black, Whisper White
- Ink: Marina Mist, Basic Black, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi
- Accessories: XL Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Black Scalloped Dots Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dot.
So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
- Make a project with "The Olympic Colour Combination of Marina Mist, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi & Red."
- Or Make a Project using "Multiple Circles."
- Or "Mash it Up" and create a project with the "Olympic Color Combo and Multiple Circles."
This card was pretty quick and easy to put together. I started off by cutting a piece of Marina Mist card stock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scoring it at 4-1/4". Next I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 3-3/4" x 5". I stamped the images from Circle Circus all over the card stock in the various ink colors. After all the stamping was done I adhered this panel onto a piece of Basic Black card stock cut at 4" x 5-1/4". I wrapped a piece of Basic Black Scalloped Dots Ribbon around the panel and then I adhered the panel onto the card front.
Now for the greeting! I stamped the greeting from Friendly Phrases onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock. Then I stamped one of the circle images over it in Wild Wasabi ink and another in Daffodil Delight ink. I punched out the greeting with the XL Oval Punch. Next I used the Decorative Label punch on a scrap of Basic Black card stock. I adhered the stamped oval onto the label and then the label onto the card front with a couple Stampin' Dimensionals. To finish it off I tied a bow with a piece of Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and adhered it onto the top of the label with a Mini Glue Dot.
That's it! Simple, easy, and fun! I usually don't go for the busy patterns like this one, but I had fun with this challenge and all these patterned circles!
Stop on by the Friday Mashup blog to see what everyone else on the Design Team created! I hope you get a chance to play along!
Thanks for stopping by!